09 March 2011

My Creative Space

I always love to see other crafters' creative spaces and can't help but admire there immaculately presented craft rooms with fabric folded in neat colour co-ordinated piles and threads all nicely organised.

In stark contrast this would be my creative space(!)...


This is my wonderful creative mess (incidently this is looking rather tidy!), it is also our dining table and home office. We are currently turning a room off the garage into a craft/office space so I hope one day to be able to post photos of a beautiful, inspiring work space.....

P.S It will probably still be quite messy - it is how I create best!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Until very recently I too used the kitchen table as my creative space!
    You won't know yourself once you get your own room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!