15 June 2012

Make a simple toy with cotton reels



Sometimes the simplest children's toys are the best.

String a whole lot of cotton reels onto a cord or ribbon and tie a secure knot and you are done!



For my 6 month old it is easy for her to hang onto with little hands and she has a great chew toy...

....and for my 2 year old he likes to wear it as a necklace and dress up his teddies....

He doesn't like the camera flash!
.....so it is a great toy and will suit kids of all ages.

If you are not a sewer I am sure you will have friends and family who are and would happily save the empty reels for you. Or you could always try second hand shops where you might get a bag for $1.

Get creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!