30 September 2012

Getting ready for a Christmas market. Part 2

I have been slowly getting organised for my Christmas craft market at the end of November. I started by sorting out all my craft stuff and putting away WIPs that are nothing to do with the market. This has really helped me focus on what needs to be done when I open my craft cupboard.

Meet the newest addition to my Christmas decoration range....

.........'Olive' the Owl. I really fancied doing something non-christmassy and a bit cutesy so 'Olive' was born. I know the whole Owl and woodland thing has been done but I am still deep in my 'Woodland' phase. Next I am whipping up some mushroom decorations to match the theme.

Hope your Christmas stitching is going well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!